In this moment, we are looking for a:
For an important client on Milan.
- Act as the owner of the specific technical activities related to the, to be implemented, applications
- Installation, configuration, test and use of all specific applications developed to meet the agreed objectives
- Responsible to meet the agreed expectations and objectives of the project, established by the Technology Deployment and Information Security Manager
- Actively participate with the dimensioning, design and execution of the technology solution, including installation, tuning and certification of data centers, technical support centers and other functional units that are part of the overall project delivery
- Establish priorities and procedures and execute, with a high level of professionalism, the project specific tasks
- Keeping the Technology Deployment and Information Security Manager well informed of the status of the required development efforts
- Participate in the technology deployment lifecycle reviews and identify and communicate any technical or technology risks to the relevant project team members
- Collaboration to create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Complies, and assists, with the enforcement of, policies and procedures
- Takes part in the development of the technology process documentation and advices on improvements, lessons learned action plan implementation and insuring that applicable best practices are implemented in the Applications area
- Ensure through actions internal and external customer satisfaction
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT with 5+ years in a technical hands-on role
- Demonstrable experience with working in a customer facing role
- Advanced concepts and basic operating principles of data communications and information systems hardware and software
- Experience with (installing, configuring and using) MS Windows, Linux and J2EE applications, JBoss application server, Hibernate ORM, Tomcat, SSL and digital certificates
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, XML, hash functions and encryption algorithms
- Interested in learning business applications database schemes and creation of reports using SQL queries
- Experience with optimization of SQL queries
Start-up: 1/8/2017 until 31/10/2017
Business Competence was born in 2007, to offer to the companies solutions and innovative services in ICT T & Business Strategy fields, from Security to Project Management.
Since its very first day, it adopts an international development model based on the solidity of the technological, planning and managerial competences, aiming at the confidence into young talents and at the work flexibility for each goal.
In Business Competence, to achieve a success means to immediately start thinking about another project, investing all profits to continuously generate internal know-how and original products’ development.