C ++ DEVELOPER – FIRENZE
In this moment, we are looking for a:
C ++ DEVELOPER
For an important client on Firenze.
The Senior Software Developer is a professional with at least three-four years of experience in C++ software design and development.
Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements and proposed solutions.
Designs software solutions based both on provided requirements and on an independent analysis of the problem.
Participates to the whole software lifecycle, from implementation to maintenance and packaging.
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Handles very large software projects, can understand, reverse engineer and modify also legacy and undocumented portions of code.
Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Performs failure analysis, troubleshooting and maintenance of released software as needed
Reads and understands Telecommunication Standards documents, such as ITU.T, ETSI, 3GPP standards.
Works as part of a small team but can also carry on projects and activities independently.
– Very good knowledge and consolidated experience in C++ (at least 3-4 years of relevant professional experience)
– Very good knowledge of STL and Boost libraries
– Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, multithreaded architectures and distributed computing
– Good knowledge of SVN, Make, GCC, GDB, profiling tools
– Good knowledge of Unix/Solaris, Windows, Linux operating systems
– Knowledge of C and scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash)
– Good knowledge of UDP, TCP, IP protocols
– Good knowledge of SQL and mysql/postgresql/oracle
– Knowledge of telecommunications network architectures with particular reference to UMTS and LTE protocols is a plus
– Knowledge of C++11 is a plus
– Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus
– Contribution to open source projects is a plus
– Fluent English
– Strong motivation and enthusiasm
– Analysing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture
Start up: ASAP
Business Competence was born in 2007, to offer to the companies solutions and innovative services in ICT T & Business Strategy fields, from Security to Project Management.
Since its very first day, it adopts an international development model based on the solidity of the technological, planning and managerial competences, aiming at the confidence into young talents and at the work flexibility for each goal.
In Business Competence, to achieve a success means to immediately start thinking about another project, investing all profits to continuously generate internal know-how and original products’ development.