Documentation, Training and Support Coordinator
In this moment, we are looking for a:
DOCUMENTATION, TRAINING AND SUPPORT COORDINATOR
For an important client on Milan.
· Leads and provides guidance to the Documentation, Training and Support Team
· Coordinates documentation development, tracking of major developments and deadlines to ensure progress and successful completion of all contracted documents
· Actively involved in the development of all training and support materials
· Reviews and approves all documentation prior to publication or utilization
· Implements, and improves overall procedures and best-practice for the training, deployment and election phases
· Provides training and support, on an on-going basis to both the Documentation, Training and Support Team and the applicable interfaces
· Prepares, monitors, and analyzes the training schedules
· Continuously improves training and technical content and materials
· Gathers information/data and analyzes information for document generation
· Coordinates and provides third-level support to the helpdesk, field/regional support and field operations staff
· Ensures knowledge sharing with the helpdesk, field/regional support and field operations staff to ensure efficient problem resolution
· Assist the customer and service partner with initial set-up and acceptance testing
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science or equivalent
· Minimum 5+ years of experience within a Training, Technical Support and/or Helpdesk environment
· Team leadership experience
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware/software problems
· Experience in Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems in a domain environment
· Experience with providing second- or third-level support is a distinct benefit
· Able to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
· High level of literacy in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Project)
· English proficiency minimum at level C1, native Italian speaker
Start-up: 1/8/2017 until 31/10/2017
Business Competence was born in 2007, to offer to the companies solutions and innovative services in ICT T & Business Strategy fields, from Security to Project Management.
Since its very first day, it adopts an international development model based on the solidity of the technological, planning and managerial competences, aiming at the confidence into young talents and at the work flexibility for each goal.
In Business Competence, to achieve a success means to immediately start thinking about another project, investing all profits to continuously generate internal know-how and original products’ development.