FRONT END DEVELOPER – FIRENZE
In this moment, we are looking for a:
FRONT END DEVELOPER
For an important client on Firenze.
We are looking for a front-end developer well-versed with front end software development and a knack for elegant UI/UX design. One who can develop and maintain the front end infrastructure for multiple products, with continuous focus on quality and customer experience. The candidate should continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen our development team.
– Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
– Ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next.
– Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for BI and Analytics products.
– Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
– Integrate with the backend technologies for displaying rightful content.
– Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
– Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
– Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
– Familiarity with a variety of front-end frameworks like Angular, React, Ember, Backbone and the ability to evaluate new tools and make strategic recommendations
– 3+ years of web-based front-end programming professional experience
– Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing solutions in BI & Analytics domain
– A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
– Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
– Experience with programming frameworks like Express, Django, RubyOnRails
– Experience developing large-scale, complex web applications and an appreciation for pragmatic and and well-tested code
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
– Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
– Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
– A strong design sense and knowledge of how product design affects UI/UX is a plus
– Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus
Start up: ASAP
Business Competence was born in 2007, to offer to the companies solutions and innovative services in ICT T & Business Strategy fields, from Security to Project Management.
Since its very first day, it adopts an international development model based on the solidity of the technological, planning and managerial competences, aiming at the confidence into young talents and at the work flexibility for each goal.
In Business Competence, to achieve a success means to immediately start thinking about another project, investing all profits to continuously generate internal know-how and original products’ development.